Wednesday 7 September 2011

Spiders

Mutant Spider!!!! Cats and dog just watched it. And I can't get any one who's not scared of them to help :((((( so it's sitting under a glass with a dvd on top of it!

  • Liz Carson cant believe u got close enuff to put a glass on it lol xx
  • Julie Brown Spiders apparently don't like conkers!! have any handy to frighten them??!
  • Tracy Bell Hubby home to the rescue!! You and me both Liz. Julie I have been told that but no haven't any at mo but guess where I'm off too at weekend!
  • Liz Carson i had conkers in the house last year and didnt get any spiders but need new ones as got my first biggy tonight grrr xx
  • Susy Withers ‎*is currently going out to find conkers* I hope this works coz i literally have to leave the room is there is 1 in the same room as me lol
  • Susy Withers BTW my spiders seem to be on steroids and they are blooming massive xx
  • Kerry Tallan Bit early for the conkers,any on the ground aren't ripe yet,maybe another week or so :)
  • Paulette Ellen Appleby Tracy if you can get close enough with a glass then you would find the lakeland plastic spider catcher a doddle. Its a long tube that leads to a battery compartment. You press a button and its sucked into the catcher and whilst its held in the tube you can cap the tube and take outside...or just hold the button til you get outside and then release....and no it cant get out the tube as long as you are holding the button....I have one upstairs and one downstairs. Since I had it, my phobia is now managable!

    @Susy...seems to be the case everywhere, so many friends as well as me have said the same!
  • Paulette Ellen Appleby to get it out i just flick the tube as I let go of the button and it sends it sailing into the distance LOL
  • Tracy Bell Apprantely there are so many this year thanks to the wet summer. Pea only got close as it was looking at the animals!!! My heart's still pounding. Susy it does work, I have been told so many times bu different people and we use them on the farm!!
  • Paulette Ellen Appleby I'll try it as soon as I spot a conker LOL....search lakeland spider catcher in google and am sure you'll find it. Its at least 12 inches long, plus the length of your arm!
  • Susy Withers I need to find something coz these guys can have my entire house at this rate they are that big i am not going anywhere near them. I suffer major Arahnophobia and have panic attacks over the things lol xxx
  • Susy Withers ‎@Paulette still not long enough for me sorry lol
  • Paulette Ellen Appleby aw bless you Susy...big hugs
  • Liz Carson ‎2 years ago u could hear them before u seen them here im sure they were wearing dm boots and had tattoos and ear rings but never seen any bigs ones last year since i got conkers had a couple of little ones vut only where there were no conkers xx
  • Susy Withers well looks like every window and door in my house will be getting decorated with conkers rofl xxx
  • Liz Carson lmao im gonna be doing the same as bill wont be here to sort em and to dog is useless think the hamster would be more help lol xxx
  • ''Chrissy Knight'' Come on Girls waiting for a the men to remove it...Tut tut. They keep the flys down and do not kill them that is unlucky.... Well it would be for the spider...LOL
  • Liz Carson u have a choice 1 you can catch them and set them free which will mean they will come back in or 2 kill em and send a message to all the others hmmmmmm option 2 for me every time lol xx
  • Tracy Bell Mum it was bloody huge!!!
  • Susy Withers Option 2 for me aswell so long as its someone else going close enough to it to actually kill it rofl

  •  well i texted 2 males to help last night before hubby got home, both hate them too. one actually said what do you think the nexy directory is for? Launch it at them!!

No comments: